- Individual Nepali Citizen.
- Age between 25 years to 55 years (maximum age limited to tenure of Loan).
- Individuals with regular source of Income from their employment or self employment.
To cater various personal needs to fulfill their social obligations/personal financial needs of professionals working in various organized sectors.
- Up to 5 years.
- Up to NPR 1.5 million for Term Loan.
- Up to 0.5 million for Revolving Loan.
- Repayment shall be on EMI basis for Term Loan.
- Interest payment on quarterly basis in case of Revolving Loan.
- It shall be the published rate by Bank from time to time. click here
- It shall be the charges published by Bank from time to time.
- Personal guarantee from the borrower and his spouse if borrower is married. Corporate guarantees, if any, from employer shall be preferred in addition to personal guarantee of borrower.
- Preference shall be given to landed security as collateral, valued by the valuator of Bank.
Documents required but not limited to
- Application form from applicants along with photo.
- Copy of citizenship certificate of applicant/guarantor.
- Salary certificate and bank statement in case of employee to justify the source of income.
- Net worth statement of applicant/personal guarantor.
- Certificate of practice (COP) issued by the regulatory body in case of practicing doctor, chartered accountant, engineer, lawyer etc. and recommendation letter from employer in case of employment.
- In case if loan is given to practicing professional then income from their self employment is used to repay the loan so documents such as, registration certificate/renewal certificate of the firm, tax clearance certificate, PAN certificate, latest audited financial statement or provisional/projected financial statement of the firm etc.
- In case if land and building is taken as collateral then property related documents such as land/buildings/apartments ownership certificates, property deed, four boundary certification of property, land revenue receipt, blue print of the land, approved structure of building, construction completed certificate etc.
- Any other documents to justify the loan that may be decided by the management from time to time or as may be required by regulatory requirement.
All the documents and copies of the documents should be signed by the applicant to authenticate the documents.